Monday, September 21, 2009

Dallas TX - Miss You Can Do it National Pageant 2009



One of the Largest Chandeliers in the world was in our hotel so Delaney and her family and I climbed up the steps to get our picture taken with it. How beautiful!


I made some new friends. They drove ALL THE WAY FROM ARKANSAS to Dallas, TX to meet Abbey and watch the Miss You can do it pageant. Taylor had never competed in a pageant before. Her best friend from home and I told her she could do it and she DID!! She borrowed my evening gown - it fit perfectly and SHE WON THE EVENING GOWN COMPETITION!!! She won a trophy and a crown. It was SO FUN!!



Here I am in the airport on the way to Dallas, TX. We flew out of Minneapolis, MN and I brought my American Girl Doll so I could take her to the store in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment