Monday, September 21, 2009

The National Miss You Can Do It Pageant - Dallas, TX

Dr. Shirley Barrett was Miss America 1970 - She is very nice and is on the Board of the Miss You Can Do it Pageant

Delaney is from Iowa and she was the national winner of Little Miss You can Do it in 2008. I was so excited to hang out with her and the 2009 Winner. We had lots of fun hanging out, chatting and swimming in the pool.




























Abbey Curran was Miss Iowa USA 2008 and is the founder of the Miss You Can Do It Pageant.

My mom was the em-cee of the national Miss You Can Do It Pageant in Dallas, TX (She was Miss Iowa USA 1997)

Miss Arkansas Teen USA was there too

I got to help the pageant board and I had a great time! I made several great friends and I got to talk with the girls about interview and how fun pageants are. I reminded each girl to do her best and HAVE FUN!! It was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment